1) Expectation from Patient
2) Before the Surgery
3) Infection Preventive Majors
4) Canteen Facility & Meal Timings
5) Cashless Facility
Expectation from Patient
1) Honesty in Disclosure:
I will be honest with my doctor & disclose my family/ medical history.
2) Treatment Compliance:
• I will be punctual for my appointments
• I will do my best to comply with my doctor's treatment plan
• I will have realistic expectations from my doctor and his treatment
• Inform and bring to the doctor's notice if it has been difficult to understand any part of the treatment or of the existences of challenges in complying with the treatment.
• I will display intent to participate intelligently in my medical care by actively involving myself in the prescribed do-at-home activities.
3) Intent for Health Promotion:
I will do everything in my capacity to maintain healthy habits & routines that contribute to good health, and take responsibility for my health
4) Transparency and Honesty
• I will make a sincere effort to understand my therapies which include the medicines prescribed and their associated adverse effects and other compliances for effective treatment outcomes.
• I will not ask for surreptitious bills and false certificates, and/or advocate forcefully by unlawful means to provide me with one.
• If I am not happy, I will inform and discuss with my doctor.
• I will report fraud and wrong-doing
• I will be respecting the doctors and medical staff caring and treating me.
• I will abide by the hospital / facility rules.
• I will bear the agreed expenses of the treatment that is explained to me in advance and pay my bills on time.
Before the Surgery
A number of steps involved in preparing for a surgical procedure. Some most important ones are enlisted below, although these may not be applicable to all patients.
• The patient will be required to fast minimum of six hours before the procedure; not even consumption of water is permitted after midnight
• An enema may be administered, depending on the procedure
• Depending on the site of the procedure, the part will be shaved/clipped and marked with a pen, as applicable
• Removing dentures and jewellery are routine and important safety measures
The following information will be useful for those undergoing a surgery. Any additional information required can be addressed by the medical or nursing staff.
• The consultant will brief you about the surgery in advance
• The patient/attendant will have to sign a consent form for the surgery. It is important to read the consent form before signing it. The consent is available in English but will be explained in the Patient's Native Language. In case of any clarification, the same has to be discussed with the consultant.
• The patient also undergoes a pre-anesthesia check by the anesthetist. The aim is to assess the fitness for surgery
Infection Preventive Majors
Follow WHO's Six Hand Washing Steps to prevent spread of infections
Canteen Facility & Meal Timings
At Deccan Multispecialty Hospital, you can visit cafeteria at ground floor. It is run by the Expertise Catering Services that also cater to the hospital. The cafeteria caters for all forms of snacks and meals and feeds for patients as well as relatives.
Refreshments, snacks and meals will be served at various times and also depending on the diet prescribed.
The timings are as:
||09:00 am to 09:30 am
||12:30 pm to 01:30 pm
||04:00 pm to 04:30 pm
||07:00 pm to 08:00 pm
Deccan Multispecialty Hospital has the tie ups with most of the Insurance companies including PPN Facility of insurance companies. You may get further clarification by talking at the Help Desk at reception.